6:25 pm
hey, what you up to?
6:28 pm
Hey! Not much. What's up?
6:30 pm
Kind of want to ask you for a paid favor? kind of need aq stripper for my singer today? Like nowish? Would you be interested?
6:32 pm
. . . excuse me?
6:34 pm
I was wondering, in the most innocent way, if you would be interested in dancing, naked, for a singer for a band I'm working with. There is money involved. I apologize in advance if its out of line but it has to happen and we can't find an employed stripper.
6:36 pm
You can't tell if this is inappropriate or not?! jesus fucking christ.
6:41 pm
Fuck I'm sorry. I didn't know. I thought you would laugh and say no. but I am full sorry. Excuse my idiocy.
6:45 pm
That's the most fucking retarded, insulting bullshit I've ever heard. Go fuck yourself. And how can you not find a stripper in the goddamned mission?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love this.
ReplyDelete